top of page

Our Services

Federal Skilled Workers (FSW)

Federal skilled workers (FSW) are chosen as permanent residents based on their ability to settle in Canada and take part in our economy. They are assessed on their:

English and/or French skills, education,

work experience, andother factors that have been shown to help them prosper in Canada.



Federal Skilled Trade Program

The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for people who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade.

To apply, you must have work experience in a specific skilled trade and meet several other requirements.



Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

After you have lived in Canada for some time, you may have good English or French skills, the right kind of skilled work experience, and be used to Canadian society. The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) was created to help people like this take part in the Canadian economy.

If you are a temporary foreign worker or a foreign student, and have skilled work experience in Canada, you may be in a good position to move from temporary to permanent residence under the (CEC).

Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)

Almost all of Canada’s provinces and territories can nominate people to immigrate to Canada. These people have the skills, education and work experience they need to contribute to the economy of that province or territory.

To apply under the Provincial Nominee Program, you must: be nominated by a specific Canadian province or territory, then apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to become a permanent resident of Canada.


Express Entry
Family/Spousal Sponsorship

There are two different processes for sponsoring your family under the FC. One process is used for sponsoring your spouse, conjugal or common-law partner and/or  dependent children. 

Another process is used to sponsor other eligible relatives. If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, you can sponsor your spouse, conjugal or common-law partner, dependent child (including adopted child) or other eligible relative to become a permanent resident under the Family Class (FC). If your family member is a permanent resident, they can live,  study and work in Canada.

Visitor visas
Super Visa
Work Permits

Every year, more than 35 million people visit Canada to enjoy the many opportunities our country has to offer, including visiting family and friends. Depending on where you live, you will need to meet certain entry requirements.


Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents have a new option for visiting Canada. As of December 1, 2011, you may be eligible to apply for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa – which is valid for up to 10 years and allows an applicant to remain in Canada for up to 24 months at a time without the need for renewal of their status.

Every year, thousands of foreign workers enter Canada to work temporarily in jobs that help Canadian employers address skill shortages. A work permit is needed for most temporary jobs in Canada.


Study Permits
Visa Extensions
Other Services

Close to 100,000 students come to study in Canada every year. Foreign students bring a rich culture to our classrooms. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in our schools.


If you wish to extend your status date, you should apply 30 days before your status expires in order to do any of the following:


1. Extend your visitor, student or work status


2. Change the type of permit you hold (for example, from a student to a work permit)


3. Change a condition of your permit (for example, if you are studying and you want to change schools, or if you are working and your want to change jobs)

• Post-landing services


• Citizenship



• General consultation

bottom of page